By law, the FDA does not approve any finished dietary supplements before they go to market, so “FDA-approved” does not apply. That being said, our supplements go through seven rounds of third party testing for purity and potency. They are manufactured at a facility that is FDA-regulated to the highest possible standards, that is also cGMP and NSF certified as well.
Articles in this section
- Are the supplements vegan?
- Are the supplements free of common allergens?
- Can I buy the supplement kits without subscribing?
- How do FLO Living supplements compare to other supplements on the market?
- How long should I take FLO Living supplements for?
- Are the supplements safe for anyone to take?
- How do I know which supplement kit is right for me?
- Are there any side effects to taking the supplements?
- I took my supplements out of the bottles and put them into my pill organizer - now I forget what each supplement is.
- Oops, I forgot to take my supplements one day, will they still work?